Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Greetings from the South!


Hello friends and family!

Our summer of fun has come to an end. School started on Friday, August 10. I am happy to report that everyone is starting to get settled back into the routine of school again. What a wonderful time of life to be a kid (and a mom!!). James is in all day Pre-K, Caroline is in first grade, Abbie in 4th and Madeline in 5th.

With a little extra time on my hands, I have been keeping myself busy with my two favorite passions: shopping and penny pinching. I have always loved to shop (who doesn't) and I am even more thrilled when I find a bargain. I will try to include some of my extra special finds for your amusement.

2 comments:

Afton said...

I'm a little jealous you have already sent your little ones off to school. I think I have 3 more weeks. Ahhhh!

Anna said...

It was nice to see you this summer, even if it was only for an hour or so. We're glad you got to make it out this far and Grandma and Grandpa really appreciated it too.